Firefox AdSense Plugin
If your WordPress blog uses AdSense, and you love Firefox you will love this plugin. Makes you money and makes the web a better place. When a user downloads and installs Firefox through your referral, weāll credit your account with up to $1.00 (more details Ā»).
AskApache Firefox Adsense is a simple plugin that displays a Firefox AdSense Ad (Google Referrals) on your blog.
The cool thing is that it will only show the ad to users that are not using Firefox, and only to users running Windows. Those are the requirements to getting paid by Google, and it doesnāt show the Ad to the intelligent people already using Firefox (or running linux/non-windows).
Firefox plus Google Toolbar: When a user youāve referred to Firefox plus Google Toolbar runs Firefox for the first time, youāll receive up to US$1 in your account, depending on the userās location. Your referral must be a Windows user, who has not previously installed Firefox, in order for you to receive credit.
- Upload aa-firefox-adsense.zip to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Unzip into its own folder /wp-content/plugins/aa-firefox-adsense/aa-firefox-adsense.php
- Activate the plugin through the āPluginsā menu in WordPress by clicking āAskApache Firefox Adsenseā
- Go to your Options Panel and open the āAskApache Firefox Adsenseā submenu. /wp-admin/options-general.php?page=aa-firefox-adsense.php
- Enter in your google firefox adsense code and hit the āUpdate Valuesā Button.
- Add the code on your pages by including <?php if(function_exists(‘aa_firefox_ad’))aa_firefox_ad();?> in your templates (1 per page, 1 ad per page).
Download: AskApache Firefox Adsense Plugin Ā»